- 97% cotton 3% spandex. Filling - 100% cotton.
- Gentle cycle machine washable (complete laundering instructions on the inseam tag)
- Available in two adjustable sizes (Regular and Large).
Oct 28th, 2020
Nov 5th, 2020
This seems like a great carrier, but I ordered a size regular based on the measurements and its too small. Bummer.
Nov 9th, 2018
Nov 26th, 2018
Good quality and great colors. I can't wait to try it when our 4th arrives!
Dec 22nd, 2018
Feb 1st, 2019
Make your Seven Baby purchase even more special by having your item embroidered with baby's initials or first name. Available on most Baby Carrier, choose classic, modern, or script lettering to add a personal touch to a luxurious gift for a friend or for yourself.
*More detailed information available during the checkout process.
You can add embroidery to your order just by adding one of our Baby Carriers to your bag, and proceeding to checkout!
- We maximize a 3" tall by 7.5" wide space; across the middle seem above the Seven Slings tag. Shorter names like "Amy" will be fully 3" tall but not 7.5" wide, while longer names like "Elizabeth" may not be fully 3" tall but will be very close to 7.5" wide. The font color is chosen from one of 13 colors. The selected color is shown in the preview.
- Please note that we do our best to render an accurate representation of the final product however all representations regarding embroidery on our website are only approximate. Actual positions and colors of embroidery may vary slightly from those depicted. We embroider the name exactly as you save it - capitalization and spacing included! We trust you to save your order exactly as you want it embroidered. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on embroidery orders except when due to either manufacturer defect or embroidery mistake. Your email receipt will contain a link to your saved font and name selection for your records. As always our number one goal is your complete satisfaction!
Each Pouch Sling is just one size, whereas each adjustable sling covers a range of four sizes. The adjustable sling also has extra padding for both the carrier and baby.
Below is a link that explains sizing with helpful pictures. You will want to measure from the top of your shoulder to the bottom of your hip. Determine this number in inches, and compare it to the chart on the link to see what size would fit best.
ADJUSTABLE HOT SLING SIZE CHART: CLICK HERE